<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d8078145801842222494\x26blogName\x3dEPIPHANY.\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://cupihdd.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://cupihdd.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d3512819303956935758', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
music.

welcome.
can you hear me out there
have you ever had someone who loved you
never leave your side
i know youll be here

profile.
denzel ace austria
St. Pat's Regional Secondary
420;
CupiHdd; baby was here ♥ (:
facebook
youtube
twitter
blogger

friends.
Chelsea Hipolito♥
Elizer Erpilla
Brian Vo
Kathlene Salem
Angelo Casiano
Ivy Gloria
Abben Salacup
Tala Manson
Mark Param
Charlon Olsem
Jasmine De Torres


(100) MY DREAMS IN THE AIR.
Thursday, July 2, 2009, 11:06 AM
I say yes I can, yes I will
What I imagine, I make it real
Yes I can do it, yes I will be
And every day is getting closer to me

Somebody told me what I can not be
They said the stars are to far and the sky would stop me
They said I'm dreaming and they're just trying to wake me
But my will is to strong they're just trying to break me
I don't need a spotlight, I don't care who's watching
This is personal, imma climb the mountain
It used to seem so high, seems so impossible
But faith can cross the deepest sea
Now I am here cause I believe
This is why I live and everything I give
It's because I know it's possible
I'll never let them kill my dreams
I know they hope that I would give up
I never had a doubt about it
I restand the sky

yes I can, yes you can, yes we can.

Post a Comment